Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to the Wild West action shooter Call of Juarez. As the McCall brothers, players enter a doomed quest for the legendary Gold of Juarez leading them from a ravaged Georgia during the Civil War to the Aztec ruins of Mexico. They make their lawless trail into the wildest West ever depicted, using their gun-slinging skills and killing all of those that stand before them. But when the brothers face lust, their bond of blood feels thinner than ever.
- Become a Gunslinger – Harness a variety of weapons from various revolvers to heavy-caliber cannons and machine guns. Every accurate shot increases concentration, which allows players to unleash deadly shooting modes when outnumbered and even deadlier ones when the brothers work together.
- Dual Collaborative Gameplay – Players choose to embody Ray or Thomas, each with a distinctive gameplay style (close or long range), specific abilities (lasso, dynamite, etc.) and arsenal of deadly weapons (dual guns, long-range carbine, etc.). Take advantage of each of their strengths and join in the fiercest fights imaginable.
- Never Before Seen Western Experience – Experience the iconic settings full of outlaws – the West before it was tamed. The McCall brothers face a renegade Apache Chief, a greedy Mexican bandit, a vindictive Colonel, and others, all driven by greed with moral disregard. Enjoy a wide variety of situations, using horses, canoes and wagons to explore the vast natural landscapes of the fabled Wild West and its legendary period.
- Innovative Online Multiplayer – Developed in unison with the single player mode, multiplayer offers numerous modes and maps, resulting in endless hours of Wild West mayhem. Gunslingers, bandits and marshals struggle online for the bounty. Multiple characters are unlocked for team-based objective modes or the straightforward team death match. With a new Bounty system, players increase the bounty on their head with more kills. Get rid of the deadliest among you to increase your bank roll!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Winodws XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP 1) Intel Pentium 4 3,2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 1 GB RAM
- Gfx card with Shader Model 3.0 and 256 MB-RAM
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is scheduled to release July 3, 2009 for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
More articles about Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood