Groovin' Blocks (Wii)
Originally available as a WiiWare title, the enhanced retail version includes over 50 levels with songs that will keep you rocking on your Wii for hours on end.
Featuring an original soundtrack,Groovin' Blocks merges intense block-dropping action and addictive high score challenges with beats that will keep your heart racing and wrists shaking. Players must move like-colored blocks to form clusters to clear the board and can receive higher scores and bonuses for doing so on-the-beat. As the beat gets faster, the intensity and fun rises. Skilled competitors are rewarded with stars for high scores and bonuses, and can hit "Superbeats"� to multiply their scores as they maneuver their way through both single player and multiplayer action. With the ability to adjust gameplay settings for each individual player and three skill levels to choose from, gamers of all abilities can jump right in and join the dance party with friends in competitive and cooperative gameplay.
- Play to the rhythm of the music and hit "Superbeats"� to double your multipliers and increase your score
- Original soundtrack featuring songs that offer intensity and non-stop action
- Over 50 levels of addicting puzzle action
- Unlock power-ups and new songs through star award system
- 3 skill levels to choose from: inviting everyone from the casual gamer to hardcore puzzle fan to join in the fun
- Compete in multiple modes such as Head-to-Head against a friend, or team up to achieve high scores together in Co-op Mode
- Players of all abilities can "groove"� together in a unique multiplayer mode that enables handicapping to enhance gameplay balance
Developed by Empty Clip Studios, Groovin' Blocks, rated E for Everyone, is now available in North America for $19.99.
Red Faction: Guerrilla Demons of the Badlands (PS3/X360)
Set several years prior to the events of Red Faction: Guerrilla, Demons of the Badlands features all new missions, weapons, vehicles, guerrilla actions and a destructive single-player mission arc set in the Mariner Valley – a new Martian landscape outside of the original game’s expansive world.
The Demons of the Badlands downloadable content pack tells the prequel story to Red Faction: Guerrilla. In this entirely new single player adventure, players will uncover the mysteries of the Marauder people and take on the role of Samanya as she leads a revolt against the oppressive Earth Defense Force (EDF). Demons of the Badlands features seven new weapons, three new vehicles, ten new guerrilla actions and ten new un-lockable achievements and trophies. The DLC pack takes place in the self-contained Mariner Valley – a new environment completely independent from the Red Faction: Guerrillasingle-player world.
Two additional downloadable content packs have also been announced for Red Faction: Guerrilla. New information on these packs will be revealed soon.
Demons of the Badlands, the first DLC pack for Red Faction: Guerrilla, is now available on Xbox Live ( 800 Microsoft points) and PlayStation Network ($9.99).