Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 features more new Shippuden content than any other Naruto video game in 2009. With 34 playable characters, this year’s roster has seen an extreme upgrade, complete with all new attacks and cinematic jutsu moves. With the reworked Story Mode, new Quest Mode and wireless multiplayer battles, Ninja Destiny 2 puts the emphasis on action as players battle in head to head matches with Naruto and his friends.
Naruto and Sasuke will evolve during the course of the game, each with character-specific jutsu attacks and fighting techniques. These attacks include the Four Tailed Naruto completing his explosive jutsu, Sasuke Second State charging his Chidori, and the aftermath of Sasuke Second State's Chidori on Classic Nine Tailed Naruto.
- Ninja Destiny 2 is the next title in the hit Ninja Destiny 3D fighting series, going further in the NARUTO Shippuden storyline than any other Naruto game
- Ninja Destiny 2 features 34 playable characters, from both classic and Shippuden Naruto story arcs, each with upgraded 3D character models and unique special abilities
- Ninja Destiny 2 features enhanced 3D graphics for 2009 creating a visually impressive “pocket fighter” for the Nintendo DS
- Alongside the all‐new Story mode, Versus mode and Wireless mode, Ninja Destiny 2 also features an all‐new Quest mode, with a multitude of unlockable content
- Ninja Destiny 2 features 2P wireless multiplayer gameplay functionality
- Ninja Destiny 2 includes enhanced fighting gameplay mechanics
More articles about Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2