The party is over and the Rabbids are ready to go home...to the moon!
Rabbids Go Home features a new wacky storyline, diverse gameplay and intuitive controls, and a vast array of environments that leads to hilarious capers as the Rabbids wreak havoc on the Humans in pursuit of their quest.
The Rabbids first comedy-adventure will take them to the moon or bust! Those crazy Rabbids have an infallible plan: collect all the human stuff they can find, heap it onto a giant pile and literally climb home to the moon. But not so fast! The Humans revolt, unleashing the Verminators whose only objective is to exterminate the Rabbids.
The Nintendo handheld version features the same zany storyline as its Wii counterpart, but will feature a different gameplay experience unique to DS. Players will solve a variety of puzzles and brain teasers in an effort to collect as much stuff as they can to build a giant pile all the way to the moon. The game will also feature an intuitive Level Editor, allowing players to create their own puzzles and share them with other gamers for more Rabbids adventures. Nintendo DSi owners will be able to use the Nintendo DSi Camera to take pictures and customize them with funny Rabbid animations.
Rabbids Go Home game features include:
- The Rabbids First Puzzle-Adventure Game: The Raving Rabbids, using a shopping cart, will have to solve the puzzle of each level and collect as much stuff as they can to build a giant pile to their home… the moon!
- Same storyline as the Wii version, different gameplay: The game features a true story mode, including hours of puzzle-based gameplay.
- Stir up funny chain reactions in 150 brain teasers based on physics and funny Rabbids characters. The goal is to lead a shopping cart to the Toilets, collecting as many maximum resources as possible on the way.
- 15 tricky levels to actually build a huge pile to the moon: Test your reflexes and your skills with the stylus (NDS).
- Play over 40 missions: Race, chase, boost and generally run amok while scaring the Humans right down to their undies - literally! Ridicule reams of relentless enemies and their nasty pooches in an increasingly paranoid world of Rabbid-haters (Wii).
- Challenge mode: Four delirious challenge modes of 20 levels each, apart from the story mode and with different rules and objectives. Create hilarious situations by getting rid of those Raving Rabbids or making them fly! But be careful to not miss the TV show.
- Unique art direction: Encounter a cast of colorful, oddball characters (humans, Verminators, dogs, etc.) and explore a remarkable parody of the modern world!
- Exclusive level editor: Create your own puzzles and share them with your friends and the whole RGH community! Also download other players' puzzles for hours of additional gameplay.
- My Rabbids (only on Nintendo DSi): Use the camera to take a picture, and customize it with funny Rabbid animations to make your friends laugh!
- Variety of Gameplay: Soup up your shopping cart with a Jet Ski, an airplane reactor, or a hospital Bubble Bed to wreak endless havoc everywhere you turn. Learn to pilot your cart while boosting, jumping, gliding, floating and flying.
Rabbids Go Home for Wii/NDS is scheduled to release Holiday 2009.
More articles about Rabbids Go Home