Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord turns the tables on players by challenging them to take on the role of the villain. As the daughter of the newly appointed Darklord, with a mission to take over the world, players must strategically place monsters and traps inside their tower to ward off invading adventurers. With this follow-up to the kingdom-building simulation Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King , Wii users can now enjoy the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles world from an entirely new point of view!
Introducing a new hero - or should that be villainess? The daughter of the Darklord! Set fiendish traps for any adventurer foolish enough to cross you, and then send in your monstrous minions to finish the job!
Stop protecting the world as a goody-two-shoes king and start conquering it as a bad-to the-bone Darklord! Sure, there are legions of annoying adventurers determined to stop you, but as any self-respecting arch-villain would agree, swatting them is the best bit!
The add-on content is set to keep the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord experience fresh and exciting, providing extra challenging monsters, useful Artifacts and radiant costumes for Mira, the Darklord’s daughter. The full list of new content is as follows:
Darklord Special Forces (500 Wii Points / Blocks Required: 2)
A pack of six monsters sure to take centre stage in battle, including five mid-level monsters: Ogre (melee), Ahriman (ranged), Sahagin (magic), Coeurl and Chimera (generic), and a healer monster: Lamia. They can be summoned as much as your NP allows. Use these monsters and their special skills well, and the world will be yours.
Bedroom Set ( 300 Wii Points / Blocks Required: 1)
A pack of three Artifacts to give you the advantage in battle: Void Fountain (restores monsters' HP and cures status effects), Summon Mirror (summons random monsters), and Drain Chest (drains adventurers' HP and distributes it to your monsters). Strategic placement of these Artifacts will make world conquest a piece of cake.
Beloved Wardrobe (600 Wii Points / Blocks Required: 7)
A pack of three dresses to help you in battle (and to help Mira look her best): Radiant Dress (lets you cast Cure once per battle, restoring a little HP to all monsters and Artifacts), Dark Dress (raises your starting NP by 50), and Prim Dress (lets you cast Hard Slash once per battle, dealing light melee damage). Conquer the world in style.
- Dynamic defensive gameplay - players rush to fortify their tower before it falls!
- Darklord uses the setting and characters of the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series to add rich flavour to the relatively simple gameplay.
- An abundance of audio and visuals stir up an intense, almost comical level of excitement for players.
- Built around a basis of obtaining even more powerful Artifacts and Monsters in order to clear increasingly difficult stages.
- The world map opens as players progress through the stages with various side quests being important for maximum completion.
- Major downloadable content which adds to the replay values includes:
- Defensive Monsters
- Costumes for the Darklord's daughter
- New maps (new stages)
More articles about Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord