Wolfenstein v1.1 Update List:
- When on the purchase upgrade confirmation screen, ESC now cancels the purchase instead of returning to the menu.
- Sounds added for navigating menus.
- In order to prevent names from running off the screen, character limit has been reduced to 10 characters on names
- Fixed issue causing the Healing icon to remain after dying.
- Sprint functionality has been modified so user can sprint longer, but has longer duration before being able to sprint again
- Global chat now disables properly if disabled through the Server Launcher.
- Fixed bug causing the grenade ammo indicator to reflect having one more grenade in your inventory.
- End-of-round countdown voice-over takes priority over objective status voice-overs.
- When a round ends, the scoreboard will default to the chat window.
- Truck model in Canals has been updated so it is easier to complete the objective
- Clan Tag text box in the Options Menu has been realigned
- Audio countdown has been readjusted
- The kill ticker color has been adjusted to the proper team color
- MP43 melee attack speed has been slightly decreased
- Added Quick voice chat that can be binded via the console (the new binds are _needEngineer, _needMedic, _needSoldier, _needHealth, _needAmmo)
- Both teams should now be able to mute users properly
- Soldier arm when holding Kar 98 has been improved
- Reduced how far packs are thrown
- Reduced how far grenades are thrown
- Removed a chair near the crucifix in Canals to prevent the crucifix from dropping into an area where it could not be reached
- Control options now feature separate binds for Use (resurrect, objectives) and Item (Ammo, Health, Satchel)
- Choosing a random map rotation will work properly now
- Added ability to change cross hair appearance through the menu
- Fixed issue causing the crouch icon to remain after dying
Wolfenstein brings the Nazi's dark obsession with the occult to life, by intertwining fast-paced, intense story-driven combat with a diverse sci-fi experience. As BJ Blazkowicz, a highly decorated member of the Office of Secret Actions (OSA), you are sent on a special mission into the heart of the Third Reich to investigate evidence that the SS hierarchy may possess a new and mysterious power.
Set within a near-fictional, historical WWII setting, you are thrust into the unknown and unexpected to battle against combat troops, otherworldly forces, and the dark science created by a supernatural Nazi force hell-bent on world domination.
- Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (included & required for Windows XP & Vista)
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3400+ processor
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA Geforce 6800 GT or ATI Radeon X800
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- HDD Space: 8GB (Plus an additional 800MB for Windows swap file)
- Media: 100% Microsoft Windows compatible DVD-ROM drive
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer
Wolfenstein is in development for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, scheduled for release on Aug. 18, 2009.
More articles about Wolfenstein