Gravity Crash is a vintage arcade shooter where the player pilots a small craft. Mastering the flight mechanics to combat the perpetual gravitational pull is the key to success. Armed with an arsenal of main and special weapons, a rechargeable shield and a carefully watched fuel gauge, players battle gravity and inertia through 37 planets that each feature environmental dangers, enemies and other obstacles. Along the way, players will encounter volcanic eruptions, winding caverns and bodies of water in their pursuit to complete their mission.
Additionally, Gravity Crash is the first Arcade Shooter on PSN to offer a Level Editor. Players can design their own planet fraught with danger, from narrow, twisting tunnels to deadly enemies. Then, they can publish and share it for others on the PlayStation Network to download and enjoy. New content publishing on PSN guarantees fresh and exciting new levels every time a player turns on Gravity Crash.
With “old school” arcade gameplay and glossed and colorful HD vector visuals, Gravity Crash offers a sense of 1980s arcade nostalgia while delivering the latest in visuals exclusively on PS3.
- Classic Arcade Gameplay on PS3 – With fast, fun and precise arcade controls, Gravity Crash brings back twitch-based gameplay where a steady hand is just as important for success as precision aim with the weapon.
- Level Editor – The first arcade shooter title to feature a Level Editor on PlayStation Network, players can create their own planets to play and then upload for others to enjoy.
- User-Generated Content – The user generated content shared in Gravity Crash will keep this arcade world fresh and alive so that every mission is new and fun experience.
- Single Player and Multiplayer Modes – Players can explore the 37 planets on their own, or they can bring along some friends with fun multiplayer modes, including local split-screen.
- HD vector graphics – Players will enjoy the advanced special effects in Gravity Crash, including heat haze, refraction, light blurs and more.
- Thirty Planets to Explore – Each planet presents a different objective and obstacles to keep the arcade action fresh and to keep the player on their toes.
- Trophy Support – Gravity Crash supports a host of fun and challenging trophies to collect along the way.
More articles about Gravity Crash