NBA 2K10: Draft Combine
Enhance your NBA 2K10 experience with NBA 2K10: Draft Combine, the exclusive game from 2K Sports that allows you to create your own custom NBA player and live the life of an NBA hopeful going through the real NBA Draft Combine in Chicago's Attack Gym. Improve your game through drills and Draft Combine scrimmages to increase your NBA draft stock, then pick up a copy of NBA 2K10 to find your created player waiting for you in the all-new My Player mode to experience the NBA Draft and begin your path to NBA stardom.
Key Features :
- Building custom players by working with a mentor, the 2K Insider, and increasing their NBA stock through a variety of challenging basketball drills and 5-on-5 games.
- Over 300 different signature customizations, including player-specific shooting animations, dunk and dribble packages and more to allow each created player to have his own unique personal style.
- Ability to strengthen all parts of the created player’s game with a variety of drills, such as shooting, post offense and defense, attacking the basket, dribbling, challenging shots, boxing out for rebounds and more to progress through the NBA Draft Combine.
- Organized games that will allow players to gain valuable skill points and offer a variety of specific in-game objectives that will need to be accomplished in order to gain them. At the end of each game, a full analysis will be available for gamers to review their player’s performance and strategize their further improvement.
- All players created in NBA 2K10: Draft Combine will wear a special patch on their uniform throughout the rest of that player’s career to denote that they have completed the NBA Draft Combine.
- Online leaderboards to track the highest ranking custom built players, and where a player stacks up against the competition.
- Opportunity to unlock special achievements on Xbox 360 and trophies for PS3 system.
- Fans can take their custom built players from NBA 2K10: Draft Combine and use them in the all-new My Player career mode in NBA 2K10 launching this fall, allowing them to continue their journey of becoming an NBA legend.
NBA 2K10: Draft Combine, developed by Visual Concepts, is planned for release this September on Xbox LIVE Arcade (400 Microsoft Points) and PlayStation Network for ($4.99).
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2
It's June 1977, and any day now the passage of the Keene Act will outlaw all masked vigilantes not sanctioned by the government. Rorschach has uncovered a mysterious missing person's case. Together with the help of Nite Owl, the pair has set out to find the young girl in Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2. Their search takes them deep into the depraved, sleazy corners of the city, and eventually face-to-face with the mysterious Twilight Lady. The seedy underbelly of New York beckons … will you take the call?
- The journey continues: Rorschach and Nite Owl once again prowl the back alleys of the city in their quest for justice. Play as either character throughout the game.
- Voice acting: Patrick Wilson and Jackie Earl Haley reprise their roles as Nite Owl and Rorschach from the film, supplying voiceovers for the characters.
- Game modes: Play in single player or split-screen co-op multiplayer mode and bring justice to the city.
WB Games's Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2, developed by Deadline Games, will be available on XBLA for 1200 Microsoft Points.
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao is a stylized hand-to-hand action game that provides engaging, over-the-top combat and multiple gameplay modes to explore alone or with friends online.
Han Tao, General of a Thousand Victories, has pledged his life to protect the legendary Star of Destiny, a mysterious artifact recently stolen by the Evil Overlord. Han Tao will face a cavalcade of enemies, ranging from standard grunts to undead horrors in his quest to recover the sacred Star. Luckily Han Tao is well versed in intense combos, slick counter-moves, the art of deadly weapons, and mystical Zen attacks.
By filling up Han Tao’s Zen Meter with punishing combos and well timed dodges, players can unlock the full potential of his true power and decimate the opposition.
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao offers a variety of modes for both online and local play:
- Team up with a partner and take on the Evil Overload’s diabolical army through Story Mode Co-op.
- Carefully battle through each stage with increased difficulty and a shared Zen Meter.
- Combat techniques learned through the single player game will serve players well as all-out brawls will leave stragglers in the dust.
- Endurance Mode has players battling an endless stream of enemies under a specific time limit.
- Post your scores online for bragging rights!
Namco Bandai's Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao, developed by Blitz Arcade, is scheduled for release in August 26, 2009 for 1200 MS Points/$15.
More articles about Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao