Peggle Nights is the top-selling follow up to the award-winning game franchise, Peggle, whose XBLA version quickly became a fan favorite of Xbox LIVE Arcade players earlier this year. Peggle Nights will feature all the great gameplay of the original PC version as well as the ability to battle friends and foes, and compare Peggle prowess in the 4-player Peg Party and 2-player Duel modes, the only online multiplayer modes available in any of the many Peggle adaptations to date.
Features in the Peggle Nights expansion pack for XBLA will include:
- 60 new Peggle Nights levels for multiplayer over Xbox Live and all single player/local modes
- Peggle Nights Adventure mode (60 levels), including the Nights story
- 60 new Peggle Nights Challenges
- A new Peggle Master, Marina
- Peggle Nights trophy room
- Peggle Nights adventure statistics
- New style shots from Peggle Nights PC (available as title upgrade for all Peggle XBLA players)
- Three new Xbox 360 achievements worth a total of 50 gamerscore, bringing Peggle up to a total of 250 gamerscore.
“The addictive and fun gameplay of the Peggle franchise translates extremely well when tuned for the XBLA platform,” noted Sukhbir Sidhu, co-creator of Peggle and studio chief at PopCap. “Since launching earlier this year, Peggle for XBLA earned top awards from industry critics while taking full advantage of the XBLA multiplayer format to deliver an incredible gameplay experience. Peggle Nights essentially doubles the size of the Peggle XBLA universe for players everywhere.”
More articles about Peggle Nights