You have been given the opportunity of a lifetime to explore a new island, Animal Island. As a photographer for ‘Animal News’ you will be given assignments to take photographs of the islands inhabitants, and experience them up close and personal.
With 21 different species, take the perfect picture as you travel around the island. See lion cubs sleeping with their mother or a cheetah stalking its prey. As you carry out your assignments your relationship with the animals will grow. As you gain their trust, you’ll be able to do things like hug a panda or ride an elephant.
Wild animals to track, a mysterious island to explore & the opportunity to learn about all the animals – a real Safari adventure! Learn more about the animals you have seen by saving them in your animal file, and create a photo album filled with the best pictures.
“Safar’Wii makes your dreams of getting close to wild animals a reality,” said Emma Jenkins Product Manager, “it gives kids the chance to interact with animals, see them in their natural habitats and learn about them in an exciting and fun way.”
- Each day you will be assigned a specific mission: take a picture of a giraffe and her baby, an elephant eating, …
- Explore the Island with Robomaru and try to find the wild animals: 7 areas are available on the map. Use your knowledge about animals to find in which areas they are supposed to be!
- Try to get as close as you can to take the perfect picture!
- Go back to your camp and complete your album with the pictures of the day. Select the best ones and send them to your editor.
- If the pictures are good you will be given another exciting mission. If not, you will have to go back for the picture.
More articles about Safar'Wii