Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: Rush, developed by Dutch studio Two Tribes, is a 3D puzzle game with more than 70 challenging levels. Players need to guide Cubes to color coded exit points. Using the Wii Remote’s intuitive controls, players herd the colored cubes along by using Conveyer Belts, Warps, Stop Signs, Directional Signs and Splits.
Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: Rush also includes the original Rubik’s Cube as a bonus. Players can attempt to solve one of the four different size Cubes alone or against a second player, or learn how to solve the classic Rubik’s Cube. The best times from the classic and score mode can be uploaded to the global online-leader boards included in the game.
- Original 3D puzzle solving gameplay
- More than 70 brain-busting levels
- Tailor-made Wii Remote control scheme
- Conveyer Belts, Warps, Stop Signs, Directional Signs, Splits, and more.
- Stylish environments
- Classic Rubik’s Cube in four sizes
- Tutorial on how to solve the original Rubik’s Cube
- Unique score mode
- Online leaderboards
The Game Factory's Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: Rush, rated E for Everyone, will be available on the Wii Shop Channel.
More articles about Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: Rush