Players choose one favorite fairytale character with whom they will try and save a fantasy world from certain doom. Luckily many different weapons lay around in this fairytale world, which players can use to shoot and carve up enemies… and this is where the fun begins! Cute fairytale characters will fight each other until nothing else remains than a big puddle of blood!
Foes are sliced and diced in real-time, thanks to Playlogic’s in-house “Dynamic Slicing” technology. Instead of using preset animations, players have the ability to slice up an enemy in any way they like by using the analog stick. Apart from this “cutting” edge technology, the game will also use the tested powers of the Unreal 3 engine.
Key Features :
- Fantastically designed fairytale world
- Real-Time Dynamic Slicing
- Meet all your favorite fairytale characters
- Over the top slapstick gore-fest
- Platform action with light puzzle elements
- Work together (or not) in co-op play!
Playlogic's Fairytale Fights is in development for PS3, X360 and PC, currently scheduled for Q3, 2009.
More articles about Fairytale Fights