allows players to choose how they want to approach each mission, with the options to play through entirely in RTS, FPS or a mixture of the two modes. Using two squads of three, players will help Raven Squad work their way through the Amazonian jungles in an effort to put down a rebel group attempting to overthrow the Brazilian government. Vicious shootouts, hostage situations, peasant persecution and vehicle chases offer players a myriad of exciting interludes throughout the 12 level campaign. Oh, and did we mention it’s fully cooperative both online and local via system link? Well, it sure is hoss.
- Set in the Amazon in the year 2011, players will experience lush jungle visuals, haunting ambient sounds, changes in the weather, and an enemy in their home element
- Featuring the best of both worlds, Raven Squad has core FPS and RTS gameplay combined, for a new type of experience
- A multiplayer co-operative campaign that allows players to take control of a squad and play through the entire game with a friend online
- Multiple solutions to every conflict - every battle can play out differently and be resolved in many different ways
- 8 characters with their own unique backgrounds, personalities, behaviors, weapons and skills
- Players can order their squads into vehicles and take the wheel in first-person mode
More articles about Raven Squad: Operation Hidden Dagger