Exmortis 3 is the latest addition in the phenomenally successful franchise that has been considered the benchmark for the ‘Horror Point-n-Click’ genre since 2004 with over 21 million game plays for the first two titles. For millions of fans around the world, the newest bloodthirsty episode delivers a spectacular and long-awaited showdown.
The story begins where Exmortis 2 ended – gamers control the protagonist, Mr Hannay, as he explores a ravaged post-apocalyptic world in search of the demon responsible for the near extinction of the human race. Players are invited to explore visually stunning environments, solve mind-bending puzzles and interact with a variety of fully voice-acted characters. Gamers must defend themselves against a tirade of enemies and wield five ancient powers in their bid to seek revenge, redemption and salvation in this virtual odyssey.
Exmortis 3 will be released in two different formats. A free version allows gamers to play the first chapter of Exmortis 3. A full version of the game is also available as either a download or as an online game for Fizzy.com VIP members and includes the following upgrades:
- Four additional epic chapters of heart-racing action including content and game play considered too graphic for the free version
- CD quality orchestral backing tracks with professionally engineered sound effects
- Interaction with fully voice-acted characters - maybe even torture a few!
- Over a hundred inventory items to collect which help the player progress through the game
- Points based scoring system for comparison with friends online
- Access to five ‘ancient powers’ including Telekinesis, Perception, Teleportation, Regeneration and the violently spectacular power, Destruction
- ‘First Person Shooter’ or sniper style action set pieces and sequences
- Climactic bloodthirsty power-laden confrontation between Mr Hannay and the ancient demon Vlaew
- Numerous brain-straining puzzles
- High quality uncompressed graphics
- Full walkthrough
- Save and Load system – allows up to six games to run at the same time.
More articles about Exmortis 3