On a mission to find the man that left you for dead, you’ll master the controls that will allow you to create the most incredible fight sequences - limited only by your own imagination. Once you are able to chain together a number of moves, including sliding down ladders, running on walls, jumping and flipping, you will be rewarded with auto-lock and slow motion advantages. Featuring the perfect mix of humor and violence, WET is a third-person shooter experience unlike any other.
When Rubi Malone, a gun-for-hire, agrees to fix a wealthy man’s problem by finding and bringing back his wayward son, she thinks the job is going to be cut and dry. She thought wrong. The job turns out to be more complicated than expected and the man who hired her isn't who he appears to be. On the run and looking for the man who betrayed her, Rubi is leaving a massive body count in her wake.
- Three Types of Gameplay – Seamlessly combines three types of gameplay: 360 degree slip-aiming mechanics, sword fighting and acrobatic abilities.
- Acclaimed Writer Duppy Demitrius – Written by Demitrius who is best known for his work on the action-packed TV series 24.
- Ultimate Interactive Action Experience – Over-the-top acrobatics with constant action that features aerial sword attacks, fantastic sword skills and high body count.
- Cinematographic Style – Unique retro film visual treatment with stylized over-the-top characters, an original 70’s inspired soundtrack and locations that span three continents.
- New Iconic Character – Rubi combines attitude, style and killer instinct!
Voicing Rubi Malone is actress Eliza Dushku, star of Fox’s Sci-Fi thriller series “Dollhouse.” Dushku starred in the box office hit “Bring It On” and the television series “Tru Calling.” She is also well-known for her recurring roles on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Angel.”
More articles about Wet