The game is set in a modern world. Players will take part in the political, economical and social life of a big city. They will run businesses, engage in commerce, and suffer the consequences of confrontations with criminal groups and shadowy law enforcement figures. Powerful AI will support the constantly changing atmosphere of the streets and enable players to feel the live pulse of the Megapolis.
CrimeCraft, a massively multiplayer third-person shooter, role-playing game is a unique forerunner into a genre dominated by fantasy and sci-fi themes as it transports gamers into a lawless city filled with gangs, crime and street-style justice.
CrimeCraft ”Most Wanted” Tournament
First up is the CrimeCraft “Most Wanted” in-game tournament taking place from September 15th through October 15th. All players who have a currently active CrimeCraft account are eligible to compete. At the end of the tournament period every player from the PVP leaderboard will be entered into a weighted random drawing to win a cutting-edge Alienware Area 51 M17x gaming laptop. The second place winner will receive a high-performance ATI 3870 X2 graphics adapter with 512 MB of video RAM. Third, fourth and fifth place winners will receive a variety of premium CrimeCraftbranded clothing items. For more information about prizes, legal requirements and detailed rules, as well as other upcoming tournaments, please visit the official website.
New CrimeCraft Content
The fast-paced combat of CrimeCraft will receive additional enhancements in the form of a new PvE mode that pits players against AI gang bosses across 14 maps; a new NPC gang; a new PvP loot system, as well as an in-game newspaper that will contain player-generated content and proclaim the victories and defeats of the denizens of Sunrise City. Additionally, billboards for the “Most Wanted” players in CrimeCraft will appear in common areas to further spread player notoriety and build the reputation of the most lethal gangs. These features will be rolled out in the first major content update that will drop into the game in October.
Offering real-world prizes via our in-game co-marketing partners – such as cutting-edge gaming systems from Alienware and graphics adapters from ATI – coupled with ever-expanding in-game content, reflects our commitment to continually increase the value gamers enjoy from their purchase and the persistent world of CrimeCraft,” said Mario Kroll, Director of Marketing at Vogster.Adds Executive Producer Matt McEnerney: “As an independent development house filled with folks who are passionate gamers, we know that the people who play CrimeCraft and the exploits of the gangs they form are the key to an exciting experience. They provide much of the lore and back story for our gritty, gang-themed game. We are excited to roll out content and enhancements to further challenge and excite our dedicated fan base.”
Winning in CrimeCraft takes more than guts and guns. In CrimeCraft, player success comes from being prepared and choosing a specific set of skills, then developing those skills to the point where mastery turns you into an unstoppable force of destruction.
There are approximately 40 different skills your character can specialize in. Each of these skills can be combined in thousands of combinations as you advance your character from starting newcomer to gang kingpin. CrimeCraft takes the character advancement of an RPG and blends it into the explosive action of a shooter.
All versions of CrimeCraft will include two months of premium subscription time and a stipend of gold bars that can be used for in-game micro-transactions to outfit your character in the latest fashion. After the included two month subscription time has expired, there will be a low monthly fee of $9.99 that provides continued access to the game as well as a monthly allotment of gold bars. In addition to providing a persistent world with a secure and developer-managed gaming environment, CrimeCraft will continue to evolve and grow after launch with an aggressive addition of content including: new weapons, combat areas, skills, gameplay types and monthly contests for significant real world and virtual prizes.
Key Features :
- Crime – Perform various “tasks” and “jobs” for money and experience which can be used to help you gain a reputation, learn new trade skills and perform new abilities in battle.
- Craft - Use the loot gained from battle to create your own weapons, clothing and performance boosts.
- Unreal Technology - Explore the vast world of Sunrise City beautifully rendered by the powerful Unreal Engine 3.
- Intense TPS Action – Battle other players or AI enemies with a wide range of weapons, explosives, abilities, and enhancements at your disposal.
- Deep RPG Gameplay – Over 40 skills to specialize in as your character progresses over 50 levels of advancement.
- Personalize - Amazing depth in the variety of clothes, weapons, items, and skills available to distinguish your character and your crew from the masses playing online.
- Team Up - Form virtual gangs to build a reputation, assign rankings, pool money and goods, and buy gang hideouts.
- Underground Economy - Control the quality and cost of manufactured items that you create, modify, or repair. Then sell, trade, or auction them to other players on the open black market.
More articles about CrimeCraft