For those avoiding the stock market in this recession, apply your managerial skills to amassing live brains rather than cold, hard cash. In Zombie Tycoon, living dead video game aficionados will encounter a completely new set of challenges in their roll as zombie overlord—responsible for the overall strategy of attack and the well-being of their troops in the attempt to spread the undead across the globe. Along with the fast-paced action found in games where players control more self-serving zombies, Frima Studios has added humorous strategies and managerial challenges into the game play for a new take on a classic genre.
After discovering a formula capable of reviving dead flesh, an eminent scientist created the first zombie of this world. As this briliant scientists corporate master you obviously ransacked the laboratory and assimilating your employees into an undead horde. Now it's just a simple task of absolute and utter world domination. All that stands in your way are some pesky cities filled with fresh humans to add to your army. The tenacity of mankind will indeed be a major obstacle but it is your task to ensure that the human plight remains... eternal.
- Control up to three different hilarious zombie hordes;
- Uncover an intriguing story through several animated cut-scenes and in-game dialogues;
- Play through 10 levels and solve puzzles in order to infest every part of the map and achieve world domination;
- Choose from more than 100 funny items, armors and weapons to equip your zombies.
- Burn cities to the ground, thanks to a unique combat system allowing to attack humans and destroy buildings;
Frima Studios Zombie Tycoon will be available exclusively as a download through “The Minis” on Sony’s new Playstation Store.
More articles about Zombie Tycoon