Zuma's Revenge! reinvents the ball-blasting bliss of the original Zuma with high-resolution graphics, wild new game mechanics, all-new modes and power-ups and much more.
In Zuma the player takes the role of a fearless ball-shooting frog, exploring ancient temples and ruins. By firing colored spheres into an advancing chain of balls to make matches of three or more, the frog blasts his way through a series of arcade challenges. The sequel brings the player to an all-new setting, the Polynesian paradise ruled by Zhaka Mu, and ups the ante with nearly triple the screen resolution of the original game, cool 3-D particle effects, and support for widescreen monitors. Further, Zuma’s Revenge takes the relatively basic point-and-click input of the original Zuma up several notches, incorporating horizontal and vertical “sliding” as well as the ability to hop from one lily pad to another to achieve greater flexibility and hit hard-to-reach areas of the screen. All-new tiki boss enemies provide a climactic ending to each major stage of the game and introduce various new forms of attack and defense that must be used to succeed in the game.
Features in Zuma’s Revenge! include:
- More than 60 all-new levels in the Adventure mode alone
- Six mini-game Boss Battles that introduce explosive new attacks and wily defenses
- Three all-new power-up effects: Lightning, Laser, and Tri-Shot (plus all the power-ups from the original Zuma)
- New methods of movement like lily-pad hopping, slide-aiming, and more
- 70 all-new Challenges in the Jungle of Mystery, Quiet Village, Lost City and Mosquito Coast – featuring new bonus multiplier effects in a beat-the-clock format.
- Run the Iron Frog gauntlet featuring an additional 10 all-new levels that must be conquered consecutively
- Get hoppin’ in Heroic Frog mode, offering tougher, nearly infinite replayability of Adventure mode
- Amazing graphics and effects that bring the Zuma franchise into the modern world of gaming
Zuma’s Revenge! is now available for PC and Mac via download, and for PC at North American retail outlets including Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Amazon.com and Target for US$19.95
More articles about Zuma's Revenge