Family Fun Football for Wii is a fun, arcade-style casual sports game for everyone to enjoy, play against friends and family in vibrant themed football stadiums, or perhaps even in space! Choose to be one of the game's quirky characters, featuring animals, aliens and robots, or unlock the mode to play as your own Mii. The ability to coach teams with a simple offensive and defensive playbook coupled with intuitive Wii Remote controls makes the game appealing to all ages for a fun pick-up and play party experience.
- Simple playbook: A coaching playbook that makes it easy for everyone to learn and play the game of football!
- Power-ups: Earn power-ups during gameplay to enhance certain attributes including speed, strength, passing, and interception for a limited amount of time. Use them wisely to gain momentum in the game!
- Quickplay: Jump right into the action! Select two teams and the stadium you want to play in to get started. Up to four players can play for 2-on-2 football fun!
- Season: Play through a nine game season, each game against a different opponent. Defeat every team to be the best!
- Tournament: Play your way through a double-elimination tournament and be the last team standing to win it all!
- Mascot Mode: You can play as your team's mascot, or as one of 10 unlockable mascots in Mascot Mode!
- Mii Compatibility: Load in your own Mii and play against your friends' and family's Miis for a more personal experience.
Tecmo's Family Fun Football, developed by Seamless Entertainment, will launch on September 29, 2009 for $29.99.
More articles about Family Fun Football