Free Running, or Le Parkour as it is know in France where it originated in the late 1990’s, is the latest extreme sport. It involves running, jumping and performing death defying tricks through/over urban environments.
Free Running is about ‘following your own way’ as founder Sébastien Foucan says. It’s about being at one with the environment, challenging yourself, maintaining and developing aesthetically positive, smooth and attractive moves and tricks as you progress through structures, buildings and urban areas.
- Become the best Free Runner in the world once you’ve mastered the precision and flexibility of the Wii RemoteTM and NunchukTM controllers on the Wii to perform the most amazing tricks and moves.
- 60 unique challenges, over 10 levels in 3 environments; Urban Jungle, Docklands & Inner City.
- 9 different single and multiplayer modes including ‘Race’, ‘Trick’ and ‘Target’ modes.
- Completely free roaming gameplay – go anywhere, climb anything!
- Unlock New Characters, Clothes, Music and Tricks and Moves as you progress through the game.
- Dazzle yourself with stunning combinations of Tricks and Moves in some of the most dangerous and death-defying environments!
- Recreate your favourite Parkour and Free Running moves and techniques in exact detail!
In addition to featuring characters based on the leading free runners in Europe, Free Running has been developed with the help of the sports brand specialist Adidas. Their Free Running apparel and high fashion training shoes all feature in-game.
More articles about Free Running