Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (NDS/PSP/Wii/PS3/X360/PC)
Players assume the role of Flint, the hero-inventor of the movie, and immersethemselves in an interactive re-creation of the movie's exciting and hilariousstory. Using Flint's new and exclusive wacky gadgets to defeat massively mutatedfood enemies and ultimately to stop the machine that is causing food to rain fromthe sky, players will run, climb, dodge, melt, punch, slice and dice andpuzzle-solve their way through more than 20 levels spread out over 7 differentenvironments taken from the movie; everything from Ice Cream Falls, to Jelly CastleLand! Play single-player, or team up with a friend to play as Flint's pet monkeySteve, to drop-in/drop-out at anytime, in a hilarious co-op mode! Hurl hamburgerswith the "Bigacious Pow” punching glove gadget, sling spaghetti with the"Forkamajigger!”, or launch burritos in the "Outtasighter” vehicle!
The development of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs video game is the third suchcollaboration in a successful partnership, with Ubisoft having produced top-sellingvideo games based on Sony Pictures Animation's, previous animated sensations, OpenSeason, and Academy Award nominee for Best Animated Feature, Surf's Up.
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, available on the PS3/PSP/Wii/NDS/Xbox 360/PC, is now available at retail in North America.
Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim (PC)
Recruit the finest group of Heroes to rise up and take on the treacherous Villains of Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim. In the highly-anticipated sequel to the original Majesty, humor and charm merges with a fantasy landscape to offer a gameplay experience like never before. But beware! Grabbing control of your Heroes is not the easiest task, for they are just as likely to stop in for a beer at the local tavern as they are to fight monsters and undertake heroic quests. Return to the throne in Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim.
Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim is available for purchase in retail stores everywhere, as well as all major digital distribution outlets.
Ant Nation (NDS)
Ant Nation for DS returns gamers to the beleaguered backyard ant colony and life hasn’t gotten any easier. Aliens and their robotic bug minions are invading! Fortunately, a scientist has just started working at a nearby lab, and not just any scientist, but a mad scientist… and they’re the best kind to have on your side if you’re facing annihilation by alien invaders. With his help you can create an army of unstoppable ant soldiers to counter the alien threat! Work quickly to whip your ant comrades into shape, so they can build up resistance to heat, water and poison, and become strong enough to evolve and defend their settlement and the planet against foreign intruders. With nearly 100 missions available and six different environments, Ant Nation for DS is the one ant vs. alien real-time strategy game every gamer must own!
The fun does not end there. Ant Nation, released on Wii Ware on July 13, takes a different approach to the childhood ant farm, giving players a set of unique tools to build their colony into the strongest ants on the yard before sending them to battle various backyard bullies including spiders and ladybugs.
Key Features :
- Ant Farm 2.0. The classic ant farm returns in a new, modern, and portable form. No more worries about glass breaking and ants escaping; now they can go wherever you take your DS.
- Train your minions. Train your ants to be soldiers and survivors through the DS stylus. Tap them to make them stronger, douse them with droplets of water to improve their water resistance, torch them with a match to build heat resistance, and much more!
- Stand your ground. Evolve and manage your ant population to be numerous and strong enough to defend against menacing invaders.
- Architect your community. Design and strengthen your ant colony to withstand natural disasters and sustain a healthy population. Can you take the heat of a volcanic eruption? Or will your ants’ messy habits poison the whole swarm before Mother Nature has her way with it?
- Strategize for your success. Nearly 100 missions are available to keep you busy with fresh and exciting challenges, including managing your population and resources to ensure your dominance. Devise defensive and offensive attacks to help your colony survive and thrive.
Ant Nation for DS will be available now in retail stores nationwide for an MRP of $29.99
Madballs in...Babo: Invasion (PC)
The spiritual successor to the massively popular freeware top-down Shooter BaboViolent2, Madballs in Babo: Invasion is an arena based 3D shooter offering players a satisfying and immersive experience in both single-player and multiplayer, including 'Invasion Mode' where players are able to design their own combat maps almost instantaneously by placing a combination of map tiles to create a never-before-seen map before gameplay starts. Truly, no two games are ever the same.
Featuring the recently re-released Madballs characters, Oculus Orbus and Horn Head, from the popular 1980's toysbest remembered for their outrageously bad looks and graphically colourful names, Madballs in...Babo: Invasion is a gameplay rich, feature laden 'casually hardcore' action shooter which is also that rarest of gaming commodities; a genuinely unique title.
- Single Player - Hours of repeatable gameplay through 10 epic levels
- 2-4 Player Online Co-op - challenge individual campaign levels with your friends or play the whole campaign in 'Enduro' mode
- 16 Player Multiplayer - 21 maps to match all game sizes
- 'Invasion' Mode - the signature mode of the game, players take turns placing map tiles to create a unique multiplayer map prior to each match
- Classes - 10 character classes (each with 2 special abilities) over two warring factions, with each faction having 5 unique weapons each with two distinct firing modes
- Madballs Characters - Oculus Orbus and Horn Head from the infamous 80's toy craze as in-game characters
- 5 Archetypes - Assault, Heavy, Runner, Flyer, Support
- Deployables - active (rocket turrets) or passive (healing towers) can be placed in Invasion mode
- Unlocks and Secrets - 50 unlocks and 50 Secrets to find during campaign gameplay
- Action - emphasis on fast-paced, visceral action that is easy to pick and play, yet offers a real strategic challenge for hardcore gamers
Madballs in...Babo: Invasion (MiBI) has released today via the Steam digital download service, priced $9.99 in the US and Canada, £6.99 in the UK, €8.99 in Western Europe and €6.99 in Eastern Europe.