Runes of Magic features a unique dual class system enabling players to combine one of eight primary classes with a secondary class. The result is a deep player experience that expands upon the game’s deep customization offering. There are two different playable races, Elves and Humans, from which players can choose. Each dual class combination produces its own powerful elite skills. Another popular feature is the opportunity to furnish your own completely individual virtual home, and guilds can construct guild castles, which can be expanded with additional buildings. Thanks to comprehensive crafting and reputation systems, gripping PvP features, deep customization and demanding dungeons, Runes of Magic has something for everyone.
Things are heating up in Taborea – the ‘Aotulia Volcano’ is about to erupt. The new territory in Runes of Magic has been where the malevolent Naga people have been exiled for centuries. The next content update will open the gates to this new region, which is characterized by boiling lava flows.
The ‘Aotulia Volcano’ is where the snake-like beings were banished following their defeat in the Great War against the alliance of the Elves and humans. Separated from the rest of Taborea by a magical wall, they’ve been waiting for years for the opportunity to escape. After the barrier fell, the Naga conquered north-western Taborea. Now adventurers will finally have the opportunity to advance into the heart of the Naga invasion.
Here, under the ashen skies, is where heroes can take their final steps on the way to the level 55 cap, once they have left the ‘Savage Lands’ behind them. Numerous quests will unravel the history of the desolate zone around the volcano. A gigantic city at the foot of the volcano and new dungeons wait to be explored as players embark on challenging adventures.
The new territory of the ‘Aotulia Volcano’ will be open to all players at the end of September.
Runes of Magic Features
- Dual class system with eight classes and unique elite skills
- Individual furnishing of player housing and guild castles
- In-depth story experienced through above 2,000 quests laced with epic quest-lines
- Gripping Player-versus-Player duels in arenas and on the battlefield
- Easy travel using portal stones and a wide range of rideable animals
- Challenging boss-combat in dangerous and extensive dungeons with up to 36 simultaneous players
- Entertaining mini-games offering variety to the hero’s routine
- Dynamic crafting and customization of items
- Regular comprehensive free updates with new game content
- Free-to-Play: No monthly subscriptions, free to download the game
Runes of Magic is free-to-play MMO, currently available worldwide.
More articles about Runes of Magic