Prepare for non-stop action and adventure as the duo travel across mysterious lands and take to the sky on a mission to save their planet from destruction. Take this incredible adventure with you anywhere on your PSP, or play it at home with PS2.
Picking up from where the original Jak and Daxter trilogy left off, Jak and furry friend Daxter team up with their friend Kiera on her quest to become a Sage and save their world from the threat of darkness. As the environment of their planet slowly dies, our two worldly heroes embark on a mission to protect their world from the threat of “dark eco”.
Beginning on foot, you’ll run and jump across undiscovered lands, before taking flight in one of five different aircrafts. With cheeky Daxter and our serious Hero Jak together on the adventure, fun and laugher is never far away. Blast airborne enemies and battle sky pirates with your powerful Gunstaff – a brand-new weapon that can transform into other new weapons.
The latest installment takes players to the long awaited “Lost Frontier” reached by the much-loved Jak and Daxter. Get set for a sky-high, laugh out loud and colourful new adventure with Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier. The future of their planet is in your hands with PSP - or save the day at home with PS2.
- All new Jak & Daxter adventure that takes place after the conclusion of the original trilogy.
- Navigate through new zones in the air and on the land, get to grips with new Eco powers.
- Utilize four different colors of eco to customize your skills.
- Take control of five different planes each with its own strengths and weaknesses.
- Open ended game play allows players to choose between critical missions and optional missions in order to gather additional modifications and eco.
- Wreak destruction with the Gunstaff: a new weapon that also transforms into the Shockwave Concussor, Blaster, Vulcan Fury and Peace Maker.
More articles about Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier