But all is not right on Fallcreek University; strange black flowers have suddenly sprung up everywhere on the campus. While experimenting with these flowers in class, a dangerous substance is discovered that induces strange but vivid dreams.
But a handful of students find out that there is more to the flowers than anyone could have expected; when the seeds finally germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality...
- Adventure and Action in a teem horror movie scenario
- 6 charismatic characters with unique skills
- Unique coop mode: second player can join in at any time
- Highly detailed and rich 3D environment
- Find clues and solve various rddles and mysteries
- Vast variety of weapons and horrifying monsters
- Stunning Soundtrack performed by the Boston String Quartet and the Paris Opera's children's choir
Special Features on the PSP
- Fully optimized controls for the PSP
- Redesigned, more accessible menu
- User accessible playlist of the musical tracks and FMV cut scenes featured in the game
- Stunning storyboard, artwork and concept art galleries
More articles about Obscure: The Aftermath