In The Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun, players take control of Zak Saturday and the rest of the Saturday family, a group of scientific explorers dedicated to discovering and protecting the secret artifacts and mysterious creatures known as Cryptids. Using Zak’s unique powers and The Claw to battle enemies and swing through action-packed environments, players will find and collect more than 30 never-before-seen Cryptids and face off against a number of the television series’ most notable villains.
D3Publisher's The Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun features voices from Nicole Sullivan (voice of Drew Saturday), Phil Morris (voice of Doc Saturday) and Jess Harnell (voice of Piecemeal). All three actors star in the hit Cartoon Network show The Secret Saturdays and have lent their voices to the game.
In The Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun, players will take control of multiple characters that include the entire Saturday family – Zak, Drew, Doc, Doyle and their pet cryptids, Zon, Komodo and Fiskerton – and some select Cryptids to fly, swing, pole vault and battle enemies. Players will adventure through 10 action packed levels in amazing environments from dangerous jungles to lost undersea cities to collect and interact with more than 50 never-before-seen Cryptids. Along the way, players will record the details of each find in their very own Cryptipedia. Fun puzzle elements allow players to locate hidden Cryptids and discover new paths as they fight recognizable enemies from the show including Van Rook, Piecemeal, Munya and the evil V.V. Argost.
- Take Control of Zak Saturday and the rest of the Saturday family – Multiple playable characters include the entire Saturday’s family – Zak, Drew, Doc, Doyle and their pet Cryptids, Zon, Komodo and Fiskerton – and some select Cryptids to fly, swing, pole vault and battle enemies.
- Experience Zak’s Unique Powers and The Claw – Use Zak’s unique powers to influence Cryptids and experience dozens of different play styles and abilities. Use The Claw to fend off enemies and grapple and swing through huge, action-packed environments.
- More than 30 Never-Before-Seen Cryptids – Collect and interact with more than 30 never-before-seen Cryptids including several other Cryptids from the TV series and record the details of each find in your very own Cryptipedia.
- Explore 10 Action-Packed Levels – Adventure through 10 exciting levels in amazing environments from dangerous jungles to lost undersea cities.
- Battle Fearsome Foes – Fight recognizable enemies from the show including Van Rook, Piecemeal, Munya and V.V. Argost.
- Original Storyline Based on THE SECRET SATURDAYS TV Series – Travel with the Saturdays to protect secret artifacts and Cryptids from the evil V.V. Argost and his plans for world domination! THE SECRET SATURDAYS television series premiered on Cartoon Network on October 3, 2008 and is a Top 10 show with boys 6-11 on Friday nights and a Top 5 show with boys 6-11 on Saturday mornings.
- Exceptional Level of Authenticity – The game’s art style, sound effects, and music authentically represent the television series, with voice acting provided by the original television cast.
More articles about The Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun