Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to the Wild West action shooter Call of Juarez. As the McCall brothers, players enter a doomed quest for the legendary Gold of Juarez leading them from a ravaged Georgia during the Civil War to the Aztec ruins of Mexico. They make their lawless trail into the wildest West ever depicted, using their gun-slinging skills and killing all of those that stand before them. But when the brothers face lust, their bond of blood feels thinner than ever.
Call of Juarez Bound In Blood v1.1 Patch:
- Added auto-patching functionality
- Added community map support for single- and multiplayer
Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed crashing on the game start on quad core CPU systems
- Fixed an issue resulting in lost connection to internet lobby
- Fixed a framerate-related issue with stagecoach chase in single-player Chapter 3
- Time limits added to multiplayer games to prevent too high money gains from a single match
- Added the ability to disable sticky aim with dual guns
- Spawn invincibility time extended, spawn effect changed
- Added cheater reporting system
- Added chat functionality on the character selection screen after death
- Code modified to increase protection from cheats and hacks
- Spy: damage increased; health increased;
- Gunslinger: recoil reduced; accuracy improved;
- Hombre: recoil and reload time increased; damage at long range significantly reduced;
- Veteran: health and accuracy decreased; additional pistols removed;
- Sniper: no-scope accuracy and damage significantly reduced; health decreased; sidearm Ranger swapped for Classic Gun
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood PC Modder’s Pack
The one-stop destination for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood creative community! The site allows users to easily upload, download, search, rate and comment user-created maps. Forums will bring all the creators in touch with each other and with the gamers to fuel creativity and facilitate teamwork.
In time, additional material will appear on the site. Currently planned is a series of tutorial videos by Techland’s level design team. Written support documents (FAQs, feature descriptions) will also be added at a later date.
The highlight of the Modder’s Pack is the powerful ChromED editor. It’s a complete solution for creating and modifying fully functional multiplayer and single-player maps. It offers two modes of operation. In Simple Mode (default setting) it offers a step-by-step wizard which guides users through the process of establishing all basic parameters of the map and features a simplified interface. The Advanced Mode boasts full capabilities of the professional tools used in the development of CoJ: Bound in Blood. It’s recommended for experienced modders and offers unrivaled power and control over the content.
Together with ChromED, Techland provides an exporter for the industry standard 3D Studio Max, allowing users to import their own models into the game (custom textures, animations, effects, music and sounds are also supported).
In addition, the editor puts all the content of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood at its user’s disposal. All the assets used to build the game can be rearranged, combined and used in new creations.
- A streamlined and user friendly interface in Simple Mode and the full might of professional game development tools in Advanced Mode
- Supports single-player maps and all 5 multiplayer modes of CoJ: BiB
- Three predefined environmental tilesets: Arizona, Mexico and California, each with three prearranged terrain maps (including blank)
- Built-in asset manager for quick and easy selection and placing
- Brushes: a hassle-free method of placing combinations of foliage, tiny objects and textures on the map, with predefined palettes and the ability to design custom sets
- Easy to use selection linker which instantly combines highlighted pieces into working quests
- One-click Publish Map functionality integrated with the community site
- A powerful validation tool for troubleshooting
- One-click export into the game for instant playtesting
- All the content of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood as an asset repository plus support for user-created graphics and audio
More articles about Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood