Zen Studios' new Pinball FX offers a unique pinball experience for novice and expert gamers. It combines the arcade thrills of traditional pinball with enhanced gameplay and exciting, innovative features not found in any other pinball game. Gamers may control the flippers with their hand or arm motions using the Xbox LIVE Vision Camera or simply use the standard Xbox 360 controller. Pinball FX sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games.
“We’re very proud of not only Pinball FX, but also the fact that we have given our fans and gamers around the world loads of exciting downloadable content for hours of fun,” said Zsolt Kigyossy, Managing Director for Zen Studios. “Earth Defense follows in the footsteps of Buccaneer, Nightmare Mansion and Street Fighter II Turbo in keeping the spirit of Pinball FX alive and strong.”
In Earth Defense, hordes of hostile aliens are attacking the planet, and it’s up to you to lead the united forces of Earth against the gigantic Flip-Bot and its minions. The fate of the world is in your hands! As a young and handsome captain of the Earth Defense Special Forces, it will be your mission to overcome the panic and rid Pinball City of the alien invaders, using multiple ball modes, drop targets, spiral flytowers, bonus multipliers and much more.
- Real-time head-to-head mode for online multiplayer competition for up to 4 players
- Three vibrant, 3D pinball tables
- Tables start out simple, but new challenges open up as a player?s skill advances
- Gesture based controls and live chat via the Xbox 360 LIVE Vision Camera
- Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points
- Amazing realism that is an industry first for the genre
More articles about Pinball FX