The new Flash-based Plants vs. Zombies provides consumers with a way to enjoy endless undead-battling plant-based action and strategy at no cost.
“Plants vs. Zombies is a deceptively deep game that takes awhile to grow on gamers,” said Ben Rotholtz, vice president of Marketing at PopCap. “The new Flash-based version will give prospective buyers a way to sample more of the modes and moments that make up the full game experience.”
In Plants vs. Zombies, players use over 40 zombie-zapping plants like peashooters and cherry bombs to slow down, confuse, weaken and ultimately destroy more than two dozen types of zombies before they can reach your front door. Each zombie has its own special skills, and each plant has its own combat and/or defense mechanisms. As players battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge. With four modes of play (Adventure, Mini-Game, Puzzle and Survival) the game is never the same twice — and the frightening fun never ends!
The Flash version of Plants vs. Zombies includes:
- 3 available game modes (Adventure, Endless Survival, Vasebreaker)
- 14 levels of Adventure mode
- A zombie not found in the PC version!
- 6 zombie types and 12 plants with which to stop them
- Graphics and gameplay faithful to the PC version
- Unlike most of our web based games, PvZ streams in the music of the PC version as you play
- Enhanced performance features of Flash 10
More articles about Plants vs. Zombies