Disney Sing It: Pop Hits features 30 master recordings and popular music videos from fan favorites, including Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, Colbie Caillat, Demi Lovato, Hannah Montana, Jesse McCartney, Coldplay and One Republic. This instantly recognizable mix of Radio Disney and platinum-status talent allows players of all ages to connect with current artists right in their own living rooms.
In Disney Sing It: Pop Hits, fans will enjoy familiar single and multiplayer game modes such as singing solo, duet and head-to-head. Players will learn how to sing from a professional in the newly expanded “Sing It Pro” mode. Led by Disney Channel star Tiffany Thornton from “Sonny With A Chance,” this series of voice exercises runs through the basics of pitch and breathing, all the way up to harmonizing in a duet and riffing. These exercises are designed to teach players how to sing so they can unlock special rewards based on vocal improvements as they play.
Additional expanded and new features include:
- Sing It Encore: Record and play back performances, and apply special effects
- Run the Risk: Attempt to outbid opponents on predicted scores
- Duet Mode: Harmonize with friends to earn higher scores
- Unlockables: Earn pins and themes to customize console wallpapers
- Demi Lovato:
- "Get Back"
- "La La Land"
- "Don't Forget"
- Vanessa Hudgens: "Sneakernight"
- Jesse McCartney: "How do you sleep?"
- Steve Rushton: "Emergency"
- Miley Cyrus
- "7 Things"
- "Fly on the Wall"
- "The Climb"
- "Hoedown Throwdown"
- Jonas Brothers
- "Hold On"
- "When You Look Me In The Eyes"
- "Love Bug"
- "Burnin' Up"
- Hannah Montana
- "Let's Get Crazy"
- "Let's do this"
- "Right Here, Right Now"
- Ismael: "Dame De Besos"
- Jacopo de Sarno: "e' Tardi"
- Colbie Caillat
- Taylor Swift
- "I'm Only Me When I'm With You"
- "Warwick Avenue"
- Coldplay: "Violet Hill"
- Jem: "It's Amazing"
- One Republic: "Apologize"
Disney Sing It: Pop Hits follows last year’s release of Disney Sing It and this spring’s Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3: Senior Year. These titles provide a fresh and interactive social experience for fans, where they can team up or compete in lively performance battles with friends.
Developed by Zoë Mode, Disney Sing It: Pop Hits will be sold as a standalone or bundled with one Logitech microphone for all systems.
More articles about Disney Sing It: Pop Hits