The v1.01 patch improves flight stick functionality, the ability to unlock various missions, increases stability on a minimum configuration with XP64, and eliminates the decreased stability after installing AMD dual core optimizer software.
Developed by Transmission Games in Melbourne, Australia, and powered by an all-new engine, Heroes Over Europe is set to raise the bar for flight combat games with the all new "Ace Kill” close combat action, four online modes supporting up to 16 players and fully customizable aircrafts with localized damage. Visually, the game takes no prisoners with meticulously rendered environments including faithful recreations of London, Berlin and the French Alps, and ultra-realistic iconic warplanes of the era, all presented in stunning high definition graphics.
Key Features :
- Best tactical dogfights in HD: relive the best tactical dogfights in over 40 types of ultra-realistic iconic warplanes of the era, all presented in stunning high definition graphics with realistic localised damage on aircraft;
- Meticulously rendered environments: detailed landscapes and landmarks recreated in painstaking detail including faithful representations of London and Berlin to bring war-torn World War II to life;
- Legacy of ‘Heroes’ series: new instalment in the Heroes series builds on its impressive legacy with highly detailed realistic visual presentation and more online options;
- Comprehensive online gameplay: fight for the skies with 4 modes of online multiplayer action for up to 16 players;
- Downloadable content: additional downloadable content will be available from launch.
More articles about Heroes Over Europe