As the sequel to Obscure, Obscure: The Aftermath chronicles the survivors from Leafmore High, now enrolled at Fallcreek University where the unsuspecting student body has a new addiction – strange black flowers that have suddenly sprung up all over campus. As the students begin experimenting with the substance they realize there is more to these flowers than anyone could have ever expected, turning their bad trips into a horrible reality.
In addition to the unique story-driven gameplay, Obscure: The Aftermath features blood-splattered imagery, dimly lit hallways, a wide variety of weaponry and demonic monsters. It also has a 2-player cooperative action option, and a hauntingly beautiful soundtrack performed by the Boston String Quartet and the Paris Opera Children's Choir.
- Adventure and Action in a teem horror movie scenario
- 6 charismatic characters with unique skills
- Unique coop mode: second player can join in at any time
- Highly detailed and rich 3D environment
- Find clues and solve various rddles and mysteries
- Vast variety of weapons and horrifying monsters
- Stunning Soundtrack performed by the Boston String Quartet and the Paris Opera's children's choir
Special Features on the PSP
- Fully optimized controls for the PSP
- Redesigned, more accessible menu
- User accessible playlist of the musical tracks and FMV cut scenes featured in the game
- Stunning storyboard, artwork and concept art gallerie
Obscure: The Aftermath, rated “M” for Mature, will be available for PSP and PSPgo for $29.99.
More articles about Obscure: The Aftermath