Sword of the New World is an action-packed tactical fantasy MMORPG set in a world of colonial exploration inspired by Europe’s exploration of America. Delve into a visually stunning world, join or create a clan, claim colonies and choose a side in a political struggle. Players even have the ability to become the representative of one of the political parties that are constantly vying for power. Sword of the New World offers exploration and discovery in a world of political conflict and danger. Control up to three characters at once, each with their own statistics, skills, and levels. Fight alongside your clan mates for control of the many colonies that lay unclaimed in the New World. The more colonies your clan controls, the more power you wield.
Echoes of an Empire introduces a whole slew of new content. The main addition to the game is the new region Errac and its main city El Dorado. This region’s aesthetics are inspired by classical Central American ruins, bringing a peaceful harmony of nature and man that is a rare find among games. El Dorado is built around a Cha'acan temple, now protecting the survivors of the cataclysmic events of Caebolan. The Erracan people of El Dorado are proud and resilient. It will not be easy to gain their trust and much more difficult to cultivate their respect.
Along with the new region, two new Unique Player Characters (UPCs) are introduced:
- Nar is an Erracan Warrior who has dedicated his life to the Goddess of the skies Cha'ac and protecting El Dorado. His past is a mystery but after the great explosion he came to El Dorado seeking refuge.
- Selva, or Lady Katovic as she has become known, is calculated, menacing and brutal. Players have followed her story from the first day they enter Auch.
“We are thrilled with the Echoes of an Empire expansion and we hope our players will be just as excited to see the new additions and how they enhance an already fantastic game” says Myra Widodo, Associate Producer for Sword of the New World, GamersFirst.
Key Features of Sword of the New World:
- While most games allow you to level just one character at a time, Sword of the New World allows players to develop, mix and match a team of three distinct characters simultaneously.
- Get the best of both types of MMO worlds with Player vs. Environment (PvE) and Player vs. Player (PvP) combat fully integrated into gameplay. Sword of the New World also includes additional combat options, Family vs. Family (FvF) dueling and City vs. City (CvC) in specific arenas.
- Alive with beautiful artistry and baroque-inspired architecture and fashion, the game offers stunningly attractive characters with inspiring clothing and armor sets. Evocative music completes the diverse atmospheres found throughout the game’s many locations.
- Character classes include the traditional melee champ Fighter; the spell-casting Wizard, and the dual-purpose assassin and healing Scout, with more classes to be announced later. Each class can learn and perform unique stances and unlock advanced skills.
- Download and play the trial version of the game for free or buy the premium, boxed copy for additional content and gameplay experiences.
Sword of the New World: Granado Espada for the PC is currently available worldwide, is free to download and free to play, no montly fees.
More articles about Sword of the New World