Military Madness is a turn-based strategy game. This means you and your opponent(s) take turns moving your squads around the battlefield and having them attack each other. There are over 20 different types of units that can make up your squads, each with their own unique advantages and disadvantages. Also, there are over a half-dozen different terrain types, which can drastically alter a squad’s defensive properties and mobility. So, knowing the terrain is just as important as knowing your troops.
In Military Madness, there is no economic system. No money. No unit production. You can capture factories to steal squads and use those same factories to repair damaged squads, but should a squad be completely destroyed… it’s gone for good. Military Madness isn’t about resource management. It’s about tactics. It’s about decisive military action. It’s about making smart decisions and punishing your opponent for making careless ones.
The game comes with all 32 classic missions from the original TurboGrafx-16 version of the game (that’s 16 missions for the normal campaign and another 16 for the advanced campaign). The single player component of the game is essentially a remake of the spectacular original game. Of course, there's the prerequisite spiffy new graphics and built-from-the-ground-up AI. While the first missions will go quickly, further on you can expect to spend 20 to 30 hours in the single player campaign alone.
And then there’s the multiplayer! The game supports: online and local play (with controller share) for up to four players; 10 original multiplayer maps, designed specifically for either 2, 3, or 4 players; AI-controlled opponents; scoreboard matches with competitive settings; 10 Vehicle Upgrades and 10 Support Abilities for the brand-new and highly versatile Commander squad; free-for-alls and team games; and all the other bells and whistles you’d expect from a modern online game (voice chat, invites, etc.).
With its beloved original gameplay revamped and better than ever, get ready to fire bubbles at the bubble clusters to destroy them!
With 135 stages to clear in the Single Player mode, eight colorful opponents to play against in CPU Battle mode, and a never-ending cluster of bubbles to destroy in the Infinity mode, Bust-A-Move Live! offers endless matching-colored bubble fun. Purchase an additional 270 stages and Multiplayer mode in the Extra Pack 1 and Extra Pack 2 game add-ons for competitive head to head play that can be enjoyed at home or over Xbox LIVE.
- Classic gameplay: Fire bubbles at the bubble clusters on each stage to destroy them. It's easy to play, challenging, and fun.
- Multiple game modes: Clear 135 stages in Single Player mode, play against 8 colorful opponents in CPU Battle mode, or take on the Infinity mode featuring a never-ending cluster of bubbles to destroy.
- Online gameplay: Multiplayer mode offers frenetic competitive play that can be enjoyed at home or over Xbox LIVE, with or without Voice Chat.
- Even more stages: Extra Packs 1 and 2 will offer an additional 270 stages for download.
Published and developed by Taito Corporation, Bust-A-Move Live! will be available for 800 Microsoft Points worldwide, except in India, Korea, Australia/New Zealand.
Are you a Football Genius? Test your football knowledge in Football Genius — The Ultimate Quiz! The game features six questions packs covering International, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish football with over 3500 questions about your favorite teams, players, and tournaments!
- Football knowledge: This gripping general football knowledge trivia quiz features more than 3,500 trivia questions and visual puzzles.
- Something for everyone: Get in on the fun with nine diverse game modes, multiplayer mode for up to four players, and Big Button controller support (for you Scene It? fans).