PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe brings not only all the content from the original PS3 PSN version to the world of the handheld, but as an added bonus, PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe will also feature PixelJunk Monsters Encore as well.
In PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe, the player controls a defender-of-the-forest character in a lush 2D environment. The player’s goal is to strategically defend the pathway to his homebase from an onslaught of various threatening monsters. In between waves of monster attacks, the player scrambles to reinforce his defenses by collecting gold coins and jewels from fallen enemies to finance new towers and research deadlier weapons.
The game features a new island with more than 10 stages, new enemies, music tracks and special bonus features. With two new unique towers available, players can enjoy all the original Monster stages with fresh new gameplay.
- Visual Appeal on the PSP system – PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe features a unique hand-drawn art style -- the same great visual quality as seen on the PS3 system.
- Content Galore – Includes the original PuxelJunk Monsters and PixelJunk Monsters Encore is included in the package as an add-on bonus for PixelJunk fans!
- New Towers and Enemies – The PSP version includes two new towers, a brand new enemy and special boss. Mixing these new elements, original stages can be played again with a fresh feel.
- Medal Challenge – With the Medal Challenge feature, players get rewarded with medals as they play. Medals won through playing can be used to unlock bonus content such as videos, artwork and more.
- Co-Op Play – Co-op play available with two PSP systems locally and online via Adhoc & Infrastructure modes.
- New Music – Features brand new tracks composed by Kyoto, Japan’s Otograph. Combined with the original score, the PSP version includes more than 20 tracks.
More articles about PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe