In Fort Zombie, players will find themselves trapped in the small town of Piety, Indiana. Faced with no other choice but to find shelter from an impending wave of zombies migrating from a nearby metropolis, players will be challenged to choose a building to be their Fort throughout the entire campaign. By effectively focusing efforts on building up this structure, in between scouring town for supplies, and searching out and training survivors, players will have a shot at surviving the massive zombie onslaught.
For the few remaining citizens of Piety, each new day brings more fear. Only the most prepared citizens of Piety will stand a chance against the zombie infestation. Choose from a variety of daily tasks and efficiently build up your characters stats and skills as you battle blood-thirsty invaders and attempt to avoid total infestation. But the most important thing of all is that you build up your Fort if anyone is to have any hope of surviving your last, big stand-off against the coming undead swarm.
- Choose one of three buildings – the school, the prison, and the police station – as your Fort Zombie, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses!
- Take control of a single building in town as you prepare for total zombie infestation
- Gather supplies and find survivors by day, defend your building by night
- Real time movement and combat keep the tensions level high while trying to achieve objectives before your characters run out of ammunition, food, or luck!
- Dozens of zombies, some with special abilities derived from their half-remembered lives before becoming undead!
- Piety, Indiana, a variable 3D town, created using Kerberos’ mix-and-match tile system, for maximum replayability. PhysX engine adds to the mayhem!
- Dozens of town locations to search (stores, restaurants, gas stations, ruins, homes) and countless items to find and use in building up The Fort or building up your group characters (food, fuel, generators, tools, guns, etc.)
- “Collectible” NPC survivor-families give players surprising new abilities, but you have to find them all first!
- Players can engage in specific single missions within the campaign and spend hours building up the ultimate fortress
- Unique character building and reward system - each day brings new missions, each with different potential rewards. How you utilize and level up your survivors will greatly affect your chances of avoiding an ultimate zombie demise
This Fall, stay alive and be prepared for the fight of your lives in Fort Zombie!
More articles about Fort Zombie