Featuring classic point-and-click gameplay with hidden object puzzles, players will need to call upon all their logic and people skills to decipher clues to the forgotten secrets of the famed Knights Hospitaller.
Sylvie Leroux, a young archaeologist, is about to begin the greatest adventure of her life. Having received an invitation to France from her uncle, a renowned historian, she arrives only to discover he’s missing. Apparently, his disappearance is connected to the recent discovery of a mysterious underground chapel from the Crusades, and it’s up to Sylvie to unlock the clues from the past to explain the problems of today.
- A unique mix of hidden object and adventure games
- 50 beautifully fully rendered locations
- An intriguing plot with unexpected twists and secrets
- 14 intense and demanding mini-games
- A special game mode Hidden World allowing you to play classic hidden object levels
More articles about Chronicles of Mystery: Curse of the Ancient Temple