Following the successful strategy games Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoeleon's Campaigns and Wars in America 1750-1815, Paradox Interactive and AGEOD invite players to battle it out during the Seven Years' War in Europe.
Rise of Prussia Features:
- 20 scenarios, including 12 battle scenarios centred on the key battles in The Age of Reason, 7 annual campaign scenarios (one for each year between 1756 and 1763) and 1 grand campaign scenario throughout 1756-1763
- Over two hundred leaders (with individual portraits) and 300 units
- Over 1000 different regions to wage war in
- Scenario-based events and wide set of options for customizing one's strategy
- Unique Command System allowing for ultimate historical army command, organization and structure.
- Brand new system for the construction of units, allowing players enhanced ability to control and purchase their forces as they wish during the annual and grand campaigns.
More articles about Rise of Prussia