Developed at Rebellion by the team responsible for the original 1999 classic, in the all-new Aliens vs. Predator players will have the chance to take the role of the three infamous species; the Colonial Marine, the Predator and the Alien. Each of the three species has its very own distinct story-driven single-player campaign mode that interweaves with the campaigns of the other two species. Aliens vs. Predator will also feature unique 3-way online multiplayer, allowing gamers to pit the three species against each other in the ultimate battle for survival and for the right to be crowned the deadliest species.
On planet BG-386 a colonist mining group discovers an ancient pyramid containing a dark and horrible secret. Across the stars a race of warriors is alerted to the discovery of their pyramid and a hunting party is dispatched to ensure that it remains sealed at all costs, whilst deep inside the ruined pyramid a malevolent intelligence awakes from centuries of dormancy.
The addition of DirectX 11 hardware tessellation enables Rebellion to capture the detail, essence and tone of the Aliens and Predator movies, providing players with the most unique gaming experience in franchise history.
Pre-purchase Aliens vs. Predator and receive Universe at War: Earth Assault free as well as three unique skins for each class in the game.
Already own Universe at War on Steam? Give your extra copy to a friend. Click here for details on giving away your extra copy.
Also included with a pre-purchase of Aliens vs. Predator are three unique skins:
- SGT. Kaneko: Wrote the book on small-scale Xeno containment. Veteran of 27 drops, including post-incident quarantine of Fiorina "Fury" 161. A good motivator. Hard, but fair.
- Number Six: Personally selected by Karl Bishop Weyland for intensive testing at the Weyland-Yutani research lab on BG-386, this Xenomorph has a special destiny.
- Alien Head Predator: A special mask was created for the most successful Xenomorph Hunter of all time. It brings honor to all who wear it.
You can play as the Alien, Predator, or Colonial Marine. Each species has its own story-driven single player campaign that interweaves with the other species’ campaign
- You’ll experience a claustrophobic and terrifying experience where light is your friend, but there’s never enough. However, the United States Marine Corps are humanity’s last line of defence, and as such they are armed to the teeth with the very latest in high explosive and automatic weaponry.
- As the most deadly species in the universe, the Alien offers you the chance to play as the very stuff of nightmares - the monster in the dark swarming forward with countless others, jaws like a steel trap and claws like blades.
- You will stalk from the shadows and from above, passing athletically through the treetops to ambush your victims. Although equipped with an array of powerful, exotic weapons and tracking equipment, honour ultimately dictates that you must get in close and take your trophies face to face.
More articles about Aliens vs. Predator