Change log for version 1.0.6
- updated shaders to support most Intel 900 & 950 series graphics cards
- fixed problems with some unique combinations of special characters for user installation path in Windows
Change log for version 1.0.5
- fixed startup crash bug with diacritical signs (special characters) for user installation path in Windows
- added memory dump logging after each crash
Change log for version 1.0.4
- Added game pad support
- Added two new camera modes - "static" and "free look"
- Added Pixel Shader 2.0 support (fixed white textures problem)
- Improved performance on low end graphics cards
- New graphics options for low end systems
- Fixed a few misc start up crashes
- Fixed some sound card compatibility issues
Zombie Driver is an action driving game with a top down perspective and a dynamic helicopter chase camera. Fight your way through the streets of a zombie infested city to save the survivors of a disastrous chemical accident that changed most of the city's population into mindless brain hungry monsters. Time is your enemy and your car is your weapon as you race through the streets smashing everything on your way including fences, phone booths, street lamps and hordes of zombies. When the gruesomely mutated zombies become too much to handle, buy a new car or get more guns and upgrades installed. You can earn more money for finishing side quests, making kill combos and searching for hidden prizes. Game play is unrestricted and the player can freely roam through the dark streets, alleys and backyards searching for the best shortcuts or hidden power ups.
- 17 story missions with sub quests and bonus objectives,
- Huge, free roaming city, infested by thousands of brain hungry zombies,
- 6 different cars including an unlockable super car,
- 9 different upgrades for each car, which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
- All cars can be mounted with miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
- All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features.
- Dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
- Many vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs
Zombie Driver is developed using the Ogre3D rendering engine and PhysX by NVIDIA.
More articles about Zombie Driver