NecroVisioN: Lost Company is the prequel to the old-school horror FPS which covers the events that happened before the NecroVisioN story began.
The new game contains several unique levels, characters, weapons and gameplay elements, as well as a new main hero that tells the original game story from an opposing perspective. Players can now take on the role of one of the WWI German soldiers that discovers the evil forces unleashed by the war, andstarts to fight against them. Eventually they lead soldiers from all the nations gathered on the front through massive battles against zombies and demons. Finally players become the first Necromancer that will fight against Simon Bukner in NecroVisioN.
- 7 new levels in the single player campaign
- 15 new characters
- 6 new weapons
- Weapon upgrade system
- Player can lead and control his team during single player campaign
- New drivable vehicles to use in the fight - FT17 tank and
- Halberstadt CL.II airplane
- Several additional close combat techniques, spells and fatalities in single player
- Real-time cutscenes showing interactions between characters
- New unique multiplayer mode: Rat Hunt
- 3 new maps and several new skins for multiplayer mode
- Full support for DirectX 10 rendering (enhanced visuals for players equipped with Windows Vista and the latest graphic cards)
More articles about NecroVisioN: Lost Company