Dungeon Fighter Online, is a free-to-play, free-to-download, arcade-style, action adventure game set in an immersive role-playing fantasy world. In addition to the beloved 2D side-scrolling play, it also includes the ability to create fully customized characters. Once players are decked out and loaded up, they can master intense fighting combinations and put them to use against monsters and other players.
Dungeon Fighter Online transports players into the mystical realm of Arad where dangerous dungeons abound. Gamers battle monsters as an individual explorer or team up to journey through exclusive multiplayer dungeons. Like other Nexon titles, the game’s controls are easy to learn and can be tailored to personal preferences.
Players can choose from five distinct character classes—Fighter, Gunner, Mage, Priest and Swordsman—each featuring a unique set of abilities and powerful attack combinations. Each class further specializes into four sub-classes, which opens up further skills and customization.
Those who are already in the game are learning how fun it is to play Dungeon Fighter Online. Nexon America wants to give everyone a chance to learn what sort of fun is offered in its action-adventure title.
The most readily available are Active Skills, indicated with a yellow icon in your Skills window and triggered through a hotkey or particular key combination sequence. Passive Skills operate automatically as you fight. Fields of Expertise allow players to perform specialized tasks. Technical Skills increase your chance at success when attempting various feats.
“Threshold of Power,” which will be available January 27. This major addition to Nexon America’s arcade-style, action-adventure title increases the level cap to Level 50 and offers players hundreds of new items, dozens of new quests, several new skills for each character class and new Advanced Avatar Items. Players can start their quest to the highest level in Dungeon Fighter Online on January 27.
This major update for Dungeon Fighter Online, which is currently in open beta, offers everything a Dungeon Fighter needs to surge to glory.
Players will need to be at their best to conquer the game’s new dungeons:
- Moonlight Tavern: There are friendly pubs where people get together to share a drink and a joke and The Moonlight Tavern is not one of those places. You’ll need to battle your way through a crowd of drunken sociopaths to take out their chief, Samm Jang.
- Odessa Streets: The streets of Odessa are running red as citizens battle invaders and each other for the rich treasures recently discovered beneath the sands outside the city. To escape the streets, players need to avoid being sent on a ride by Rocket Man.
- Verderia: Green means money, mutants and madness in Verderia, a city battling against greed-crazed invaders and the wicked syndicates of the Kartels. Michelle the Telekinetic won’t make things easy at the end of this treacherous city.
- Scoria Cove: This deep, artificial cave was excavated too close to Kya’ak Volcano, the Sanctum of Blaze. Atlas, Goliath and Titan are three vicious foes who won’t make conquering Scoria Cove a walk in the park.
- Labyrinth of Shadows: This shifting, almost living maze is the home of a powerful swordsman, Shadow Knight Sayoung, who guards the path to the Slums and hides deadly secrets – his own as well as that of the Labyrinth itself.
- The Catacombs: A force of evil skeletons wanders the Catacombs trying to bring their lost master back to the life. After smashing skulls, encounter the biggest of them all when you take on the Death Dragon Spirazzi’s Head.
- Frostfield: The native Bantus need your help after being ambushed by a strange, giant, walking tree. Discover the secret behind this bizarre monster and help the Bantus avoid being wiped out by crushing the dangerous Sasquatch.
Dungeon Fighters might want some help to conquer so many new areas and Advanced Avatar Items will assist during adventures. These rare Avatar items offer a boost for Dungeon Fighters and when collecting a set of eight pieces, players gain additional boosts.
New quests include “The Slayers’ Showdown” and “Defeat the Gangsters,” while players can also discover new items such as Iron Molecular Force Ring or Conjuring Tempest Armor. New players can learn more, sign up and download Dungeon Fighter Online for free at the official website.
More articles about Dungeon Fighter Online