Assassin's Creed 2 is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florence's most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin.
In a vast open world environment, the game invites players to incarnate Ezio, a privileged young noble in Renaissance Italy who's been betrayed by the rival ruling families of Italy. Ezio's subsequent quest for vengeance plunges players into a captivating and epic story that offers more variety in missions, surprising and engaging new gameplay elements, diverse weapons and a profound character progression that will appeal to fans of the original Assassin's Creed as well as entice players new to the brand.
Assassin's Creed 2 retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.
- Ezio Auditore da Firenze is a young Italian noble who will learn the ways of the assassins after his family was betrayed and he looks to seek vengeance. He is a lady's man, a free soul with panache yet has a very human side to his personality. Through him, you become a master assassin.
- Italy in the 15th century was less a country and more a collection of city-states where families with political and economic strength began to take leadership roles in cities like Florence and Venice. This journey through some of the most beautiful cities in the world takes place in a time in history where culture and art were born alongside some of the most auspicious stories of corruption, greed and murder.
- You will be able to perform missions when you want and how you want in this open-ended world that brings back free-running and adds elements such as swimming and even flying to the adventure. The variety in gameplay adds another layer for you to truly play through the game any way you choose.
- Discover a living, breathing world where every character is an opportunity for the player. Blending in with the crowd is easier, working with in-game characters provide ample rewards but can also lead to surprising consequences.
- Perfect your skills to become a master assassin where you brandish new weapons, learn to disarm enemies then use their weapons against them and assassinate enemies using both hidden blades.
PC System Requirements :
- Minimum Configuration:
- SUPPORTED OS: Windows XP (32-64 bits) /Windows Vista(32-64 bits)/Windows 7 (32-64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
- RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista - Windows 7
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 �compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
- This product does not support Windows 98/ME/2000/NT
- Recommended Configuration:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better
- Video Card: GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700 or better
- Sound: 5.1 sound card
- Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI RADEON X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series and NVIDIA GeForce 7/8/9/100/200 series
- Standard Edition: Main game + Extra sequences Battle of Forli & Bonfire of the Vanities (Retail and Digital, $59.99)
- Black Edition: Main game + Extra sequences Battle of Forli & Bonfire of the Vanities + additional content (Digital Only, $64.99)
More articles about Assassin's Creed II