The loveable characters from the original Super Monkey Ball, AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon and Baby, are back with all new mind-blowing puzzles and party games specifically designed to fully utilize the Wii Balance Board accessory and the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Currently in development at SEGA Studios Japan, Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll adds a dynamic level of interactive gameplay with the use of the Wii Balance Board while still remaining true to the original franchise with zany level design.
Created by the famed developer, Toshihiro Nagoshi, the Super Monkey Ball franchise has a rich lineage of games that began life in the arcades of Japan and later debuting as a Nintendo GameCube launch title. Now nine years later and with the addition of the Wii Balance Board, gamers will physically feel what it would be like to roll around in a Monkey Ball and have tons of fun doing it. Known for its challenging levels and most recently its innovative ways to control AiAi and his friends (Wii versions); gamers are immersed into the Monkey Ball world like never thought possible before. This newest installment of the popular series will offer new single-player puzzle levels and multiple new Party Games giving players more variety of gameplay than ever. Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll’s myriad of game modes is sure to inspire friendly living room competition between family and friends.
- Intuitive Controls - Step onto the Wii Balance Board™ to experience Super Monkey Ball in a whole new way or use the Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™ for an exciting gameplay experience for gamers of any age or level.
- Multiplayer - Play with a friend in Co-op mode in the single player portion of the game or compete in the mini games with up to 4 players.
- New Game Modes – game modes include a multiplayer Co-op Mode, a race to the finish in Marathon Mode and flipped puzzle levels in Mirror Image Mode.
- New Puzzle Levels – Navigate the monkeys across 70 different puzzle levels from 10 visually stunning worlds specifically designed for players of all levels.
- New Mini games - Compete in 21 multiplayer mini games with returning favorites including Seesaw Ball, Monkey Bowling and Monkey Race. Experience all-new mini games including Sky Diving and Sumo Smash!
More articles about Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll