WonderKing is a 2D, side-scrolling MMORPG that takes players on an adventurous journey with story-by-story quests, much like a fantasy novel. Along the way, players will travel from beautiful beaches to murky marshlands and frigid snowfields as they battle to save the world. Don’t let the lack of a third dimension fool you, as this game is a highly developed unconventional MMORPG that is designed for gamers of all skill level.
NDOORS will enter the open beta for its highly anticipated 2D side-scrolling MMORPG WonderKing today. Available for the first time in the upcoming game is an all-new interactive pets system, a variety of battle-ready mounts, unveiling of a new map and a level cap increase. All of this is in addition to the existing features that helped WonderKing gain a passionate following in recent months, including an intriguing crafting system, a unique cooking option for players to create delectable dishes, and a useful mining function, to name a few.
"WonderKing is now open to anyone and everyone who might want to explore a fun and whimsical online world," said Peter Kang, CEO, Ndoors Interactive. "We can't wait to hear from our community after they experience the fresh new content and items offered in the open beta. We have pets that grow and evolve from cuddly companions to formidable allies, challenging new levels with never-before-seen content - the list goes on and on."
Designed for gamers of all ages, WonderKing is set in a vibrantly colorful world and features some of the most uniquely creative character designs and gorgeous graphics in any game. As with all of NDOORS’ titles, the game is 100% free-to-play.
- PvP: Challenge each other and battle one on one at a special map for points that can be exchanged for special in-game items.
- Pet System: Adorable and loyal AI animals will aid in hunting, item collecting, and other tasks.
- Class Advancement: The game allows players to focus on specific character abilities and advance to higher classes to learn even more powerful techniques.
- Mounts and Vehicles: Get moving with a variety of vehicles to ride and animals to mount, providing boosts to attack and defense.
- Castle Battles: Engage in PvP battles using siege warfare across castles. This system will be available for players later this year.
- Home Town System: Players can personally decorate a private room where they can rest and store items and trophies. Like castle battles, this system will be implemented later this year as well.
More articles about WonderKing