Designed to be the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game, StarCraft II will feature the return of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg races, overhauled and re-imagined with Blizzard's signature approach to game balance. Each race will be further distinguished from the others, with several new units and new gameplay mechanics, as well as new abilities for some of the classic StarCraft units that will be making a reappearance in the game. StarCraft II will also feature a custom 3D-graphics engine with realistic physics and the ability to render several large, highly detailed units and massive armies on-screen simultaneously.
SteelSeries introduced the new StarCraft II Limited Edition ZBoard Keyset. Designed specifically for the release of Blizzard Entertainment’s highly anticipated StarCraft II, the keyset will give gamers a customized experience; it features artwork from the game and an intuitive layout, and is a tool designed to help players develop their skills.
“As one of the most anticipated games currently in development, StarCraft II is expected to capture serious attention both from those who enjoyed the classic original and from new players,” said Brian Stech, SteelSeries President of the Americas. “This Limited Edition Keyset is a valuable tool for StarCraft II players looking to immerse themselves in the game and improve their performance."
Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II will present a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. The custom designed ZBoard keyset will feature labeled commands, in-game shortcuts, and artwork from the game.
The StarCraft II Limited Edition Keyset for SteelSeries Zboard gives gamers:
- An intuitive layout for fast reactions
- Immersion in the StarCraft universe with official game graphics
- One-touch macros for frequent commands
- Full customization of each key
The StarCraft II Limited Edition Keyset retails for $24.99 USD and will be available at game launch; the SteelSeries Zboard retails for $49.99 USD and is available now at all major gaming retailers and etailers.
Terran commanders now train their troops to watch for these abominations. In the meantime, scientists are desperately trying to develop chemical rounds that will cause banelings to detonate before they reach terran lines.
StarCraft II will include a unique single-player campaign, as well as fast-paced online play through an upgraded version of Blizzard's renowned online gaming service, Battle.net. In addition, the game will come with a powerful, full-featured map editor that will put the same tools used by Blizzard's designers into the hands of players.
- Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
- Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
- New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
- Groundbreaking single-player campaign
- Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
- Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
- Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience
More articles about StarCraft II