Ship Simulator Extremes v1.2.2 Fixes:
- [ General ]
- Added buoys to environments
- Added VHF radio chatter
- Added functional camera reset (orbit, walkthrough, helmsman).
- Added orbit camera panning with middle-mouse button
- Added functionality when in walkthrough mode, secondary ship controls are available
- Added free-roam traffic (optional)
- Added Billy Green as ship in free roaming
- Improved walkthrough up-stairs speed
- Improved ocean performance
- Added option to turn off damage in freeroaming
- Fixed an issue when enabling logfiles they would cause user to end up in a virtual store folder
- Fixed an issue where joystick deadzones would reset the control
- Fixed various smaller issues
- Added tutorial mission
- Added lifeboats on Orient Star
- Added lifeboats on Pride of Rotterdam
- Added smoke from exhausts
- Added barge connection points
- Improved several bridges (layouts/controls)
- Improved damage and collisions (less sensitive)
- Improved watercannon power for smaller ships
- Fixed Jumbo Javelin walkthrough on bridge
- Fixed azipod controllers can turn 360 degrees
- Fixed a visual artifact where bow splashes were being cut off
- Fixed an issue where deployable navigation lights are kept on when boarding the parent ship
- Fixed an issue where deployables might not start in the correct position
- Added option to show/hide bridge controls in helmsman and walkthrough cam (default key is 'c')
- Improved Bugsier 2 controls and able to rotate 360 degrees
- Improved ship dynamics
- Improved navigation light configurations
- Improved initial ship positions on start of mission
- Fixed RedJet4 walkthrough start position
- Fixed an issue with the near clipping plane on small ships
- Added current time and elapsed time on GUI
- Added wind indicator on conning display
- Fixed DTW in nautical miles
- Improved loading screens
- Improved showing/hiding of GUI (default key is 'tab')
Ship Simulator Extremes gives players the opportunity to take on exciting missions all over the world as they captain an impressive array of vessels and live the story of real ship captains.
Have you ever wondered how it feels to sail a half-million ton supertanker through the perfect storm or to take on illegal whale hunters in the Antarctic? Feel the rush of serving as a coast guard as you evacuate an island threatened by a volcanic disaster. With missions based on actual events that take place in realistic environments and locations from all over the world, Ship Simulator Extremes has you endure extreme conditions, fight the elements and face all of the challenges associated with being a ship captain.
Wide range of vessels to control, including hovercrafts, coast guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Wide range of vessels to control, including hovercrafts, coast guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Includes exciting storylines and missions all over the world.
- From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions of the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbours and locations worldwide.
- Official Greenpeace license : sail famous Greenpeace ships and take on ecological missions based on real events!
- Realistic water & weather system. Sail a calm sea or take on the most extreme conditions ever witnessed at sea.
- Online Multiplayer mode. Sail online with your friends and take part in cooperative missions and community events.
More articles about Ship Simulator Extremes