“War of Angels is the perfect online gaming experience to kick off our North American expansion,” said John Nam, chief operating officer for Neowiz Games in North America. “The game will create the foundation for online gamers to find Neowiz Games as the next go-to destination for great online entertainment. Neowiz Games will share its great social and entertainment experience with North American gamers with War of Angels and other upcoming free-to-play online games.”
Gamers who engage in this epic tale will find a distinctive experience with several dynamic features:
- City Construction – Guilds can occupy locations, set up merchant stores to gain profit and branch out with their own cities. As economic activity takes place, guilds may find themselves in constant battle to control vital trade hubs from their neighbors.
- Good vs. Evil – Players will be enraptured in the core of War of Angels content, which enables players to develop their characters as either good or evil. Certain points throughout the game will determine a character’s alignment based on their actions. Upon completing the main story quest, players will be judged as good or evil, which opens up end-game player-versus-player options (PvP). Once alignment is determined, characters are locked in constant battle during quests and while hunting monsters in high level areas of the map.
- Deathblow Attacks – Turn the tide of battle with savage attacks. Player build the deathblow gauge by successfully wounding ferocious monsters, eventually unleashing different levels of devastating attacks when it’s needed most.
- Expansive Crafting System – As players level up their characters they will gain the ability to enchant their weapons and armor. Additionally, the unique Constellation system allows players to create exceptional and powerful items that are not attainable through enchanting alone.
- Item Store – Players can purchase many items via War of Angel’s online marketplace. As players gain Honor points within the Good/Evil systems, rare items will become available for purchase.
Currently players can sign up for War of Angels’ upcoming closed beta.
More articles about War Of Angels