The Sims players will soon have a reason to stay out late on the town! The Sims 3: Late Night expansion pack is in development and will hit store shelves this fall. The newest expansion to The Sims 3, the best-selling PC game of 2009, The Sims 3 Late Night gives players all-access and lets them loose on a vibrant, active downtown scene where they'll rub elbows with celebrities at the hottest parties, hit the local bar after work, tour the scene with their Sims' band, kick back in a plush hot tub, and discover what's lurking as the lights go out and adventure begins after dark.
Players will be able to take their Sims into the bustling urban setting where they'll be able to become a local celebrity, member of a music band, mixologist, director, and more. To gain entrance into the most elite clubs in town, players need to keep their attitude in check otherwise they'll be given the cold shoulder by tough bouncers or find another way onto the list. If chilling is the player's forte, their Sims can lounge at a chic club or dive bar or if they like to live on the edge, they can discover the secret of becoming a vampire.
Whether embarking on a new career, painting the town red, or throwing a party on the rooftop of a penthouse, it's always up to the player to tell their unique stories with The Sims 3. What will happen when the lights go out and Sims get all access?
"The community has been very vocal about unleashing their Sims in more interesting and unpredictable social situations," said Scott Evans, General Manager of The Sims Studio at EA. "The Sims 3 Late Night is full of ways to approach a rich, new life beyond a Sims' normal day, such as schmoozing with celebrities on the rooftop of a skyscraper, wooing the crowd with your Sim's band, or being the best bartender in town at the hottest new lounge."
- Unleash your Sims in more interesting and unpredictable social situations! Schmooze with celebrities on the rooftop of a skyscraper, woo the crowd with your Sims’s band, or be the best bartender in town at the hottest new lounge.
- Hang out at the hippest spots in town, from dive bars to dance clubs to chic lounges, complete with bouncers.
- Gain fame and fortune as a member of a music band, mixologist, director, or local celebrity.
- Wander into a certain part of town and your Sims just might uncover the secret to becoming a vampire.
- Gain excess to exclusive areas and enjoy celebrity perks like penthouse living, luxury hot tubs and cars.
This expansion pack requires The Sims 3 to play.
More articles about The Sims 3: Late Night