Players have the option of joining one of 6 starter clans: Shaolin, Wu-Tang Clan and The League of Beggars which are loyal to The Imperial Emperor of China, while The Brotherhood of Thieves, Heavenly Demon, and Sacred Flower Clan (for women only), are opposed to his rule. Three special advanced clans, which will be fully controlled by players in respect to leadership and alignment, will be added to the game as the story progresses. Since each free account allows up to 3 character slots, it’s easy to create multiple characters, join different clans, and experience new gaming experiences based on each clan’s different Kung Fu style and unique philosophy.
To ensure that Western gamers would be able to relate to a storyline based in Ming Dynasty China, the game lore and story elements of 9Dragons have been completely adapted and remastered by best-selling author and Hollywood screenwriter Steven-Elliot Altman.
9Dragons is a Martial Arts MMORPG set during the Ming Dynasty of feudal China. Players explore the vast expanse of the lands as a member of one of the legendary clans of Chinese Martial Arts and challenge each other for ownership of immense Fortresses in massive PvP battles.
English language operation of the game will now continue under GamersFirst, who has been in high-gear to resume game services following the abandonment of the community this past summer by its previous publisher.
- Players can now download and play 9Dragons at www.GamersFirst.com/9Dragons.
- New players and veterans alike can take advantage of the new Level Up event that
- was officially Launched today until November 21st. During this event you can score
- some Exp cards, Blood Essences, Panacea, Courier Passes and more!
"We’re thrilled to have 9Dragons ready to play," said Joseph Willmon, Producer at GamersFirst. "Change is never easy, but the 9Dragons community has been outstanding throughout this whole process. Both Indy21 and GamersFirst appreciate all the patience and support they’ve shown despite the recent frustrations. We intend to give 9Dragons the attention it deserves."
Players can fully immerse themselves in the robust powerful storyline that details the history of ancient China and their respective clans. Tilt the balance of power between the White and Black clans and participate in quests that lead each player on a journey of enlightenment and martial art mastery.
In addition to the solid foundation of existing PvE and PvP gameplay, the changing of hands will also include several new key features over the next quarter, including:
- Dedicated tutorial map for easing new players into the 9Dragons experience
- New high level dungeon encounter “Vault of the Ice Dragon”
- Updated “Tibet” map
- Brand new Kung Fu patterns to master
- ‘Most Wanted’ list – useful in avoiding—or becoming—one of the most dangerous and skilled players in PvP
More articles about 9Dragons