Focused on downhill sled racing on everything from tubes and toboggans to discs and bobsleds, Sled Shred promises to give players a thrilling experience as they try and earn their way into the World Winter Games, racing with and against the world-renowned Jamaican Bobsled team.
In Sled Shred, players form a team determined to prove themselves in a quest to compete at the World Winter Games. The Jamaican Bobsled team will be present in the game’s story mode to coach and challenge players. Sled Shred offers a variety of different vehicles to race, including inner tubes and bobsleds, on more than 10 different snowy courses. Players can challenge one another or race together against the computer in free play mode, and have the option of using the Wii Balance Board accessory to control their vehicles as they race.
- Exhilarating downhill sledding using Wii Balance Board controls, Wii Remote with Nunchuk, or Wii Remote and Classic Controller
- Unlockable characters, vehicles, and super special abilities
- Shred up the slopes with one of nine entertaining characters
- Take sledding to the extreme by executing tricks to boost your speed or score
- Dash down the hills in inner tubes, giant discs, toboggans, classic steel runners, and bonafide 2-and 4-man bobsleds
- Race with friends in a single race, choose from a variety of circuits, or create your own customized race
- Pelt your opponents with snowballs to knock them off course
- Use in-game achievements to track your sledding accomplishments
More articles about Sled Shred